Hours: Lunch & Dinner
Serving Lunch, Dinner, Late Night (daily); Sun. Brunch (Mt. P - Oakland Market Road location) The Wild Wing restaurant chain — an empire that grew out of Hilton Head and was sold to a group out of Charlotte — hit on a surefire winner of a concept. They serve some of the best chicken wings ever and douse them with enough different sauces and flavors to captivate a crowd. We like to order our beer by the bucket and then get a sampler platter of wings so we can taste some of the 35 different flavors. Our top five? Flaming Parmesan, Ranchilada, Loco Bueno, Red Dragon, and the Red, Hot, and Bleu. They’ve got other stuff on the menu here, and it’s good, too, but the wings are why people return again and again. —Stephanie Barna Dish (Winter 2015)
Wings, tenders, wraps, and buffalitos for the chicken-wing lover in you.
• $2.50 Bud lite, $2.50 vodka cranberries, $3 Jack Daniels.
• $3 Crown Royal, Southern Comfort, and Captain Morgan, 1/2 price domestic pints
• $2.50 yuengling, margaritas, jose cuervo, 1/2 price domestic pints
• $2.50 Southern Comfort, $3.50 Blue Moon and vodka red bull, 1/2 off domestic pints.
• $3.50 local brews, $4 vodka red bulls, $2 atomic bomb shots, 1/2 price domestic pints.
• $2.50 Miller Lite, $3 Long Island ice tea, $3 Fireball shots, 1/2 price domestic pints.
• $3.50 Fat Tire, $3 Jagarmeister