The deals keep rolling in. Keep them coming!
- All You Can East Mussels every Wed. night at dinner.
- Live jazz
- $14 for bottomless bowl of mussels prepared in three different styles
Seel's on Sullivan's
- Monday night: all-you-can-eat creek shrimp $9.95
- Wednesday night: all-you-can-eat crab legs $24.95
- Friday night: Fish Fry, three pieces of flounder w/ coleslaw and hush puppies for $9.95
- Greek dinner for two: $18.95 +tax
- 2 1/4 chickens, 2 1/2 gyros, potatoes or french fries, 2 salads
- ongoing special
- 1/2 off all food (excluding fish)
- Sundays 7-9pm
- Sunday supper has been extended Sun-Thurs.
- 5-10 pm
- wine special: 1/2 off select bottles
- $30 for a choice of soup or salad, choice of 1 of 3 entrees (including seafood and vegetarian), choice of 1 of 3 desserts
- Italian, homestyle meal
- Runs through January but might extend through Feb.
- three courses for $39 per person
- must be seated before 6pm, Sunday - Thursday.
- turning back menu prices to 2004.
- Most TAPAS items $5 each
- most wines “by the glass” $5 each.
- "Nightly Wine Flights” from 5-7 p.m. For $5 you can taste four 2-ounce pours of selected wines
- annual roll back to 1978 prices menu (Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin for $8, Oyster Queen St. $2.99)
- Sunday-Thursday throughout the January and February
- Three-course menu for $40
- half-off wines under $75 on Mondays and Tuesdays
- $35 prix fixe three course menu
- Sundays through Thursdays.
- $25 prix fixe menu featuring such favorites as Steak Frites, Mussels, Tomato Bisque, and Salade Verte.
- Includes glass of wine
- Mon.-Thurs. 5:30-7 p.m.
- Date night deal: $65 per couple
- Inlcude one appetizer, two Soups or salads, two entrees, and one dessert
- Sunday and Wednesday nights
- $1.95 cocktails in honor of their 25th anniversary
Virginia's on King
- half-price bottles of wine
- Monday-Thursday from 5pm-8pm
- $10/person for steak & shrimp or steak & chicken
- $1 sushi
- Mondays through Thursdays, 5-6 p.m.
- Fridays through Sundays, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
39 Rue de Jean
- half-price burgers on Sundays
- four courses for $49 during Jan.
Slightly North of Broad, Old Village Post House, High Cotton
- Bottled wines priced $50.00 and under are 50% off
- bottled wines priced $51.00 and over are 25% off
- Sundays-Thursdays during January
- Four-course meal for $39.95 with City Paper coupon (which has been running weekly)
Queen Anne's Revenge, The Buccaneer
- Prime Rib Special: specially selected, aged and slow roasted, with your choice of house or caesar salad and a delicious side item at the special price of $13.
- Jan. 7-Feb. 28
- $22.99: Greek chicken dinner — whole chicken, large Greek salad, pita wedges, and family platter of Greek potatoes
- $22.99: PIzza Combo Package: Large one-topping pizza with large Greek salad and dozen wings