Seems like every restaurant in town is offering a deal for the big Bridge Run event on Saturday morning. Here's a list:
O'Malley's: "Pig Out"
- Opens at 8 a.m.
- Build your own bloody mary bar
- Breakfast buffet;
- Southern style pig pickin' from 12:20 to 3:30 with all the fixings for $10.
- Pig prepared by JB's Smokeshack.
- All proceeds benefit MUSC Children's Hospital
- Opens early at 10 am.
- 1/2 lb. burgers, Shrimp Po' Boys, and buckets of steamed local oysters for just $6
- until 6 p.m.
Infuzions (fusion cuisine and sushi bar)
- 20% off all brown rice sushi
- live rooftop entertainment including both house DJs
- $5 Margherita Pizza
- $2.50 Peroni
- Opens at 9 a.m.
- Early Morning Specials: $5 Breakfast Burritos, Huevos Rancheros & Blue Corn Pancakes.
- $3 Bloody Marys, Margaritas, Tequila Sunrises, and Mimosas
- Post-Bridge Run Brunch
- all entrees under $10
- Free Hot Dog Bar
- 12-6 p.m.
- $4 Zing Zang Bloody Marys, $10 Miller Lite Buckets, $2.50 Yeungling Draft Pints