Here's the Wrap (it's late, but it's long):
• The child in me enjoyed this headline: Recruiting Plankton to Fight Global Warming
• Prince Harry (you may know him as “The Cute One”) will soon be heading to Iraq. I’d say they can replace that “fear” he will be targeted by terrorists with “assured.”
• Corzine sorry for not wearing his seat belt.
• Wolfowitz, unlike Gonzales, can see the writing on the wall. He’s nearly ready to resign.
• Legally Blonde: The Musical — no really!
• Condi may meet with Iran.
• Get it before it’s gone: Cobain’s stuff is going up for auction.
• Read It To Believe It:
Villagers at a wedding in eastern India decided the groom had arrived too drunk to get married, and so the bride married the groom’s more sober brother instead, police said Monday.