Here’s the wrap:
• “Satisfaction Guaranteed” is, thankfully, not without its limits, as $54 million suit over missing pants is dismissed in court.
• Bomb blast in Iraq kills 12, including seven involved in peace talks.
• Supreme Court loosens restrictions on campaign ads, sides with business in environmental case, tightens limits on student speech, and bars suit on faith-based funding. Gee, and they said the court would “lean” right.
• Rep. Gresham Barrett is one of 23 members of Congress who hasn’t missed a vote. Sanford used to sleep in his office. Barrett must sleep in the chamber.
• Super-Sized March of the Penguins.