Here’s the Wrap:
• Bush and Putin unite, but not in a gay way … we think.
Putin suggested there would be “further substantial intercourse on this issue.”
• An abandoned bottle of cologne causes a stir at JFK.
Authorities closed one terminal for about an hour until police determined the suspicious package was harmless.
Harmless? Have they seen those Axe Body Spray commercials?!
• Scooter is heading to the house of horrors where pleas to the president go unheard. No, we’re not talking about Walter Reed.
• Porn with your pizza? There’s an “extra sausage” joke in there somewhere, but I’ll leave it.
• Swifter (more swift? swiftening?) justice for Thomas Ravenel: His arraignment has been pushed up to Friday.