They're heeee-eeere. We'll keep this page updated as the candidates for the GOP presidential nomination announce appearances in the Charleston area.
Wednesday, Jan. 11
• 7 p.m.: Jon Huntsman will hold a town hall meeting in the North Charleston City Council Chambers (2500 City Hall Lane, North Charleston).
Thursday, Jan. 12
• 8:30 a.m.: Jon Huntsman will attend a Berkeley County GOP breakfast at the Honeycomb Cafe (162 Seven Farms Drive, Daniel Island).
• 2 p.m.: Rick Perry will hold a Main Street walk beginning and ending at Murphy Law Firm (136 West Richardson Ave., Summerville).
• 4 p.m.: Rick Perry will speak at Hiott's Pharmacy (213 E. Washington St., Walterboro). (Earlier, we incorrectly said Rick Santorum would appear at Hiott's. We regret the error.)
• 5 p.m.: Rick Perry will speak at Fat Jack's Grillin' and Chillin' Restaurant (308 Ivanhoe Drive, Walterboro).
• 7 p.m.: Rick Santorum will hold a town hall meeting in the multi-purpose room at the Daniel Island School (2365 Daniel Island Drive).