You like your Spoleto fresh? These shows are making their Spoleto debuts tonight. Catch ‘em on their first nights in town.
* Always, Patsy Cline (a show that always seems to be on the Piccolo line-up) starts its run at the Music Hall today at 3 p.m. There’s a reason it keeps coming back.
* Lucinda Childs’ Dance is at the Gaillard at 8 p.m. We hear watching this show is a bit like being stoned. And tickets start at $10. (Which, I’m pretty sure, is a bargain if that's the feeling you're after.)
* Brazilian songstress Fabiana Cozza performs at the Cistern at 9 p.m. Bring your dancin’ shoes, because you might be inspired to jump out of your chair and get your samba on.
* Comedy fans have some tough choices to make: Three major shows start their runs tonight. There’s One Man Star Wars Trilogy at the American Theatre at 7 p.m., Man 1, Bank 0 at the American at 8:30 p.m., and Cook County Social Club at Theatre 99 at 10:30. If you’re ambitious, you can hit ‘em all.
* The free Beach Bash Block Party, hosted by the Spoleto interns, is at 7 p.m. in from of the U.S. Custom House. The Explorers Club will be doing their best Beach Boys impression.