1. East West Health Arts. Charleston's best personal trainer Bill Fagan will put you through a 90-day program at his Folly Road studio, and you'll end up stronger and toner and ready to bare more than you dared before.
2. Turning Leaf. It's about the whole body at this West Ashley fitness studio. Get centered, breathe deeply, and look better too.
3. Bluefish. One fish. Two fish. Red fish. Blue fish. This downtown facility has the best view of the harbor, so you can run on the treadmill without having to brave the humidity.
4. Charleston Krav Maga. Turn your body into a lethal fighting machine at this MMA training studio. And remember — if at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
5. Charleston Power Yoga. This upper King Street yoga studio specializes in making you sweat thanks to their heated classes. It's one way to unleash the toxins, strengthen your body, and get buff all at the same time.