Brendan Clark, Channel 2
For the second year in a row, Brendan Clark takes the Best Local TV Sports Anchor award. We asked Brendan to give us the 10 best things about being a sportscaster. It's all in good fun ... I think. Just in case, somebody warn Sharapova.
The 10 best things about being a sportscaster:
10. Free car, free gas (decals included)
9. Get my name in the City Paper
8. Everyone's best friend (when they want tickets)
7. Media gets fed for free at events
6. People actually think I know what I'm talking about
5. Free internet at the office (porn not included)
4. Sideline passes ... best seats in the house
3. Highly paid and respected (you can laugh now)
2. What other men can share make-up tips with women?
1. Maria Sharapova has to talk to me