With so many fantastic restaurants in town, it can be hard to stay home. Who wants to cook when you can go out and have someone exponentially more skilled prepare something tasty in under an hour? However, there are some advantages to staying in — like saving money and eating healthy. For the newbies who may not know where to go shopping, don’t worry: this personality quiz will help to match you with a local grocery store that suits your style. Happy shopping!
1. On average, how often do you
A. All the time, recycling is the key
2. How much did you spend on your last pair of shoes?
A. It was so long ago I don’t
3. If you could choose one of these animals as a pet, which would it be?
A. An adopted dog from the
4. What is the most you’ve ever paid for a haircut?
A. I would never pay for a haircut
5. What is your preferred mode of
A. I ride my bike everywhere I go,
6. How many times have you been
A. 4-5, I love the outdoors.
7. What is your favorite pastime?
A. Anything outdoors, or playing
8. How many times a month do you go to the movies?
A. I only go when something I